Be part of one of the most successful and popular schools in London
Graveney is a large, successful and heavily oversubscribed school. Forward-looking and inclusive, we expect everyone to aspire to great things and very many to achieve them.
We are looking for exceptional teachers, in all disciplines, to join our large, committed, well qualified and happy staff. Whilst we may not immediately have a vacancy to suit your experience and qualifications, we’d like to hear from anyone who aspires to become a part of one of the most popular and successful schools in London.
We will screen applicants by applying our standard selection criteria and, where these are met, we undertake to interview you all, whether or not we have a position to be filled. In the event of a successful interview but no immediate vacancy, you will be signed up to a register of aspiring Graveney Teachers so that when appropriate vacancies do arise, we can come straight to you with either a job offer or a short-list interview. Whilst you are waiting for a vacancy, we will maintain contact with you and keep you in touch with how we are getting on. You will get to know your future team and be ready to fly from your first day with us.
We offer a structured and supportive induction programme, excellent CPD opportunities and the chance to develop your portfolio in the academic, pastoral or whole school arena. With one of the largest school sixth forms in the country, we offer an enormous range of subjects at A level, giving teachers the opportunity to gain experience and skills across all three key stages.
Help us to shape our future.
Apply now to join our aspiring Graveney Teachers scheme or click on the links above for current vacancies.
MPS, UPS and LP with responsibilities allowances banded as per the TPCD.
The quality of teaching and achievement of pupils is outstanding.
Ofsted March 2015
- Teacher of Art and Photography: Advert
- Teacher of Art and Photography: Job Description
- Teacher of English: Advert
- Teacher of English: Job Description
- PRINCIPAL: Advert
- PRINCIPAL: Recruitment Pack
- PRINCIPAL: Graveney Trust Governance
- PRINCIPAL: Application Form
- Teaching Assistants Graveney School: Advert
- Teaching Assistant: Job Description
- PE Technician: Advert
- PE Technician: Job Description
Please refer to the documents below that provide guidance on our application process and our basic expectations.
- Information pack for Applicants Graveney
- Cover Letter: Graveney School
- Information Pack for Applicants: Tooting Primary School
- Cover Letter: Tooting Primary Vacancies
- Basic Expectations