For all information related to exams at Graveney please refer to the areas in this part of our website.
Should you not find what you are looking for please email us:
Public Exams Timetable
Students will be given individual copies which will show the room that each exam will be held in.
It is important not to lose this document – anecdotal evidence suggests that sticking a copy to the fridge or mirror are good places to keep it safe!
Internal Exams Timetable
Dates regarding internal exams for all pupils can be found by visiting the school calendar found in Parent Portal on this website.
Rules and Regulations
There are a variety of notices that contain the national rules and regulations for exams and it is very important that all students read each one so that they know what is expected of them.
Please click on the links below to view this guidance:
- Exams Guide for Students and Parents
- Examination FAQs
- Information for candidates - Onscreen tests notice
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates - Social media notice
- Information for candidates - Written exams poster
- Information for candidates - NEA notice
- Information for candidates - Coursework notice
- No Mobile Phones Poster
Access Arrangements: what they are and how to use them.
GCSE, AS and A2 results
Students will need to come in to school to collect their results. Any results not collected on the day will be posted, first class, to the student’s home address.
Further information can be found in the documents below:
- Exam certificates from March 2019
- Post Results Services
- Access to exam scripts priority service for GCSE subjects taken with Edexcel, OCR and WJEC only
- Request for Clerical Check of exam marks
- Request for Normal Review of exam marking
- Request for Original Exam Script
- Exam results 2018 updated for GCSE results
Please note that parents cannot collect results on behalf of their son or daughter unless the student has notified the Examinations Manager in advance and the parent brings letter of authorisation (signed by the student) on the collection day.
National regulations state that schools only have to store students’ exam certificates for one year; after that they have to be shredded and students have to apply to the exam boards directly to replace them.
Information about getting replacements can be found in the document below:
The attached document gives many of the most frequently asked questions, in five main sections:
2. Before the exams begin,
3. During the exam season,
4. After the exams have finished,
5. Results & Post-Results queries
Please click to see Examination FAQs.