DUke of Edinburgh
The Graveney Duke of Edinburgh's Award has been running for over 15 years and has seen many students progress successfully from their Bronze all the way up to Gold level.
The Award was set up by the Duke of Edinburgh in 1956.
A recent survey of the top 100 employers in the UK rated DofE as the most important non academic accreditation for young people. UCAS state that they look at it as the most looked for item on a personal statement.
Graveney offers the Bronze Award in Year 9, the Silver Award in Year 10 and the Gold Award in Year 12 and 13. Currently there are over 800 Graveney students following the various levels of the award.
At the start of each year information will be circulated via Parent Mail, assemblies etc. We currently offer expeditions at all levels of the award.
If you would like to find out more about the Duke of Edinburgh's Award visit their website: www.dofe.org
If you require further information please contact Mr Paul Bond DofE Manager on 0208 682 5676 alternatively email@example.com
Please click to see:
- Bronze Yr 9 Enrolment Pack 18-19
- Bronze Graveney Parents Presentation Sept 2018
- Equipment List - Open Country Bronze
- Silver Information Evening
- Equipment List - Open Country Silver
- eDofE User Guide for Participants
- Gold Enrolment Pack 2018-19 (Jan 19)
- Gold Morocco Expedition 2019
- Gold Morocco Expedition 2019 Booking Form
- Gold Morocco Expedition 2019 Things to Remember
- Equipment List - Wild Country
- Gold Information Evening
Expedition Top Tips and videos
- What to take on Expeditions
- How to pack a rucksack
- How to pitch your tent - Bronze & Silver
- How to pitch your tent - Gold
- Food on Expeditions
- Expedition Aims & Goals how to fill in on eDofE
- E Mapping
- Sharing Maps on EMapping
- First Aid & Emergencies - video
- First Aid & Emergencies - Powerpoint.
- OS eDofE mapping user guide
- Looking after your feet