We believe that all children should be able to grow and develop in circumstances where they feel safe and supported.Graveney School is committed to working with pupils, parents and outside agencies to promote the welfare of children and safeguard them from harm.
The school has a comprehensive E-Safety Policy which is supported by extensive day to day procedures which have been developed in consultation with staff and students. There are many ways staff and pupils can report issues and access support in school.
Click here to access the Child Exploitation On-line Protection Centre and CEOP Advice for Parents.
Please click to see:
- E Safety policy update: Mobile phones in school 2018-19
- E Safety and acceptable use of IT Policy
- Safeguarding, Child Protection and Looked After Learners Policy (2018-19)
Whole School Policies:
Please follow the links below to view our whole school policies. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the school on 0208 682 7000.
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- Attendance Policy Years 7 11 2018 19
- Behaviour Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- Charging Policy 2017 18 Graveney Trust
- Drug Misuse Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- E Safety Policy update mobile phones in school 2018 19
- Equality Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- E Safety and acceptable Use of IT Policy Mar 2018
- Exclusions Policy 2016 17 Oct 16
- Freedom of Information Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- GDPR Policy and Appendices May2018
- Graveney School Uniform Policy 2018 19 2
- Homework Policy 2015 16 Graveney School
- Privacy Notice
- Safeguarding Policy 2018 19
- School Journey Policy January 2017 18
- Statement on preventing radicalisation June 2015
- Your Suggestions and Complaints Policy Dec 2018