We believe that all children should be able to grow and develop in circumstances where they feel safe and supported.Graveney School is committed to working with pupils, parents and outside agencies to promote the welfare of children and safeguard them from harm.
The school has a comprehensive E-Safety Policy which is supported by extensive day to day procedures which have been developed in consultation with staff and students. There are many ways staff and pupils can report issues and access support in school. Click here to access the Child Exploitation On-line Protection Centre and CEOP Advice for Parents.
Please click to see:
- E Safety and acceptable use of IT Policy
Whole School Policies:
Please follow the links below to view our whole school policies. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the school on 0208 682 7000.
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- Behaviour Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- Charging Policy 2017 18 Graveney Trust
- Drug Misuse Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- Equality Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- E Safety and acceptable Use of IT Policy Mar 2018
- Exclusions Policy 2016 17 Oct 16
- Freedom of Information Policy 2016 17 Graveney School
- GDPR Policy and Appendices May2018
- Homework Policy 2015 16 Graveney School
- Privacy Notice
- Safeguarding Child Protection Looked after learners Policy 2016 17
- School Journey Policy 2017 18 Graveney School
- School Uniform Policy May 2016
- Statement on preventing radicalisation June 2015
- Suggestions and Complaints Policy Apr 16
- Vexatious Complaints Policy Apr 16 2