Mid Term Admissions
If you wish to apply for a place at Graveney School at a time other than transfer from Primary to Secondary, or Sixth Form, you must do so through Wandsworth Pupil Services.
Click here for an application form:
Graveney School maintains waiting lists for year groups 7 and 8.
Applicants’ names are added to the waiting list in accordance with the following admissions criteria:
- Children Looked After or children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order)
- Applicants not admitted under Category 1 who have a sibling attending the school at the time of application.
- Applicants with an acute medical or exceptional social need who in the opinion of the Governing Body, would be suitably provided for in the school.
- Children of staff at the school.
- Proximity of the applicant’s home to the school, with those living nearest being accorded the highest priority.